How Should the Leather Notebook Maintain the Leather Diploma Case?
Notepad can be seen everywhere in today's life. In today's life, the significance of notebook goes beyond the scope of writing. As an ancient and charming way of recording, notebook's appearance in today's exquisite leather bag not only means touching the tide of writing complex in the information age, but also represents the transformation of fashion art into a new field. In the eyes of many people who pay attention to details and identify with the quality of life, this increasingly subtle recording method is presenting with its incomparably fashionable and gorgeous face, and moisturizing things silently leading a delicate and delicate life.
Now most of the leather diploma cases
are cortical, so in order to make the notebook look good and durable, it is very important to maintain the cover cortex. Here are some tips about cortical maintenance of the leather diploma cases.
Daily Maintenance and Nursing: Daily simple nursing can make it lasting, new and longer life.
1. After normal use, use sponge or soft cloth to wipe away the dust. If there is a gap in the edge of the bag, use a pointed cap to wipe away the dust and dirt. Then put it into a paper ball to prevent the bag from deforming and wrap it in a plastic bag in a cool and dry place. It is better to put 1-2 camphor balls on it to prevent insects from biting.
2. If the leather bag is wet, it should be sucked up with dry cloth and put in a cool place, otherwise it will burst.
3. Do not wash with water or contact with chemical solvents when cleaning leather bags.
4. Use the same color shoe paste regularly to wipe the leather bag, so as to keep the leather shiny and moist, and avoid the effect of liquid shoe polish.
When applying shoe paste to leather goods, avoid applying shoe paste directly to the leather surface, and apply it to soft cloth or sponge first.
In addition to daily maintenance and nursing, correct use habits are particularly important: correct use habits can improve their durability.
1. Leather should avoid overloading things to avoid wrinkles and deformation.
2. Avoid collision and friction between leather and hard objects, so as not to scratch and scratch the surface.