+86 0571 86689571
Maintenance Acrylic Products
In life, many companies or individual families will use acrylic products as popularization or decoration, such as the company's commonly used LOGO, corporate culture signs, etc.. Personal families generally use acrylic decorative paintings, lighting and so on. The UV printer can print directly on the acrylic surface, and the printed image is exquisite and colorful, so the maintenance of high quality products is very important.
Acrylic products have good light transmission, high temperature resistance, no seams, no wrinkles, and strong energy saving. Although the acrylic material itself has these superior properties, it also has some shortcomings, such as, not wearable, easy to scrape. So we need good ways to maintain them. Here are a few common methods:
Acrylic products are cleaned and the acrylic products themselves are likely to wear and scratch. Therefore, for general dust treatment, if the material has not been specially treated or added with hardener, it is recommended to rinse with feather dust or water, then wipe with a soft cloth. If the surface is dirty, use a soft detergent. Add water and scrub with a soft cloth.
The role of waxing is to make the product glamorous and bright. You can use liquid to wax and wipe it evenly with a soft cloth to achieve the purpose.
Use IPS glue or quick-drying agent to paste.
If the acrylic product is scratched or the surface is not very serious, you can try to use a polishing machine (or car waxing machine) to install the cloth wheel, apply a proper amount of liquid polishing wax, and evenly light to improve the imperfection effect.
- August 9, 2018The followings are the difference between certificates of incompletion, certificates of graduation, certificates of completion and certificates of degrees.Certificates of incompletion:The term "underg...view
- June 27, 2019In July 2015, the Academic Degree Committee of the State Council and the Ministry of Education promulgated the Regulations on Information Management of Academic Degree Certificates and Academic Degree...view
- August 9, 2018Ordinary honorary certificates are made of ordinary silk cloth, which are often used in schools. There are a large number of such certificates, such as certificates of completion, certificates of awar...view
- August 2, 2018No matter what your purpose is, such as observing a graduation, displaying a certificate, or showing off your prominent accomplishments, the value of documents can be greatly raised with a padded leat...view
- April 21, 2020Generally speaking, the printing and production technology of certificate is similar to that of picture album, but there are also some differences. Let's learn about this:In the cost of book produ...view
- January 16, 2019Acrylic photo frame is a photo frame made of acrylic material. For acrylic, you can't really know what kind of material it is, but another name of acrylic is plexiglass. I think everyone has a certain...view