+86 0571 86689571
Maintenance Acrylic Products
In life, many companies or individual families will use acrylic products as popularization or decoration, such as the company's commonly used LOGO, corporate culture signs, etc.. Personal families generally use acrylic decorative paintings, lighting and so on. The UV printer can print directly on the acrylic surface, and the printed image is exquisite and colorful, so the maintenance of high quality products is very important.
Acrylic products have good light transmission, high temperature resistance, no seams, no wrinkles, and strong energy saving. Although the acrylic material itself has these superior properties, it also has some shortcomings, such as, not wearable, easy to scrape. So we need good ways to maintain them. Here are a few common methods:
Acrylic products are cleaned and the acrylic products themselves are likely to wear and scratch. Therefore, for general dust treatment, if the material has not been specially treated or added with hardener, it is recommended to rinse with feather dust or water, then wipe with a soft cloth. If the surface is dirty, use a soft detergent. Add water and scrub with a soft cloth.
The role of waxing is to make the product glamorous and bright. You can use liquid to wax and wipe it evenly with a soft cloth to achieve the purpose.
Use IPS glue or quick-drying agent to paste.
If the acrylic product is scratched or the surface is not very serious, you can try to use a polishing machine (or car waxing machine) to install the cloth wheel, apply a proper amount of liquid polishing wax, and evenly light to improve the imperfection effect.
- January 31, 2019visible wall and acrylic wall hanging pictures show The visual wall is the most popular concept of contemporary large wall art. These modern, wholesale document frames become outstanding among the wal...view
- January 31, 2019The Ministry of Labor and Social Security has established 87 occupational catalogues for the implementation of employment access in accordance with the Occupational Classification Code of the People's...view
- January 31, 2019It is necessary to know the cover of custom certificate covers, including carton paper, cement bag paper, high strength corrugated paper and brown cardboard. Kraft paper is made of softwood kraft pulp...view
- January 31, 2019Congratulations. You have completed all the courses in the University and graduated smoothly. So it's time to show off your diploma. Whether at home or in the office, the diploma placed in the custom ...view
- January 31, 2019Anti-counterfeiting background of the custom certificate covers, that is, the elements are repeatedly changed to form a continuous texture, honor certificate cover customized, with regularity, continu...view
- June 28, 2019Graduates of 2016 received a personalized certificate folder designed by East China Normal University.According to the document requirements of the State Council Academic Degree Committee and the Mini...view