The reason why customers have extremely high requirements for graduation certificates is that those certificates are also known as "diplomas", which is a kind of academic certificate obtained by graduates. It shows that the certificate holder has systematically learned a certain amount of scientific and cultural knowledge in a certain level of school, which is an important basis for selecting leaders and assessing jobs. In addition to fully embodying the style and basic characteristics during the design and production, we have also made in-depth discussions on showing the style and appearance, and made a lot of efforts in the material selection of certificates.
For example, in the selection of the certificate cover material, we chose high-grade leather as the base material, reflecting the high-end temperament.
Secondly, many efforts have been made in the certificate production process, such as bronzing and embossing treatments, which not only reflect the beauty, but also highlight the high-end and authority of the diploma.
In addition, a lot of efforts have been made in the production of the inner pages of the certificate, and the use of anti-counterfeiting paper reflects the perfect unity of the certificate cover and inner pages.
The following is an introduction to the identification method of true and false graduation certificates:
First of all, you can use the certificate number to query, log on to the education website and enter the certificate number to check whether it is a genuine certificate.
1. Recognize from the seal font and name arrangement direction
(1) According to regulations, use the national unified language;
(2) The name of the seal should be the legal name of the agency, organization, or enterprise.
(3) If the number of words published in the seal is too much, the general abbreviation may be appropriately adopted.
(4) The printed fonts should be neatly arranged and beautiful, with the same font length and size, equal kerning, appropriate density, and consistent height.
2. If the seal is found to have one of the following conditions, it can be determined to be a fake seal:
(1) The seal typeface uses words that have been explicitly abolished by the country or words that are not officially used;
(2) The name of the seal is a non-statutory name or a non-common abbreviation;
(3) The arrangement order of the seal font does not meet the regulations;
(4) The font size in the printed text is different, the height is different, the density is different or the font is skewed, oblique and not consistent with the direction of the radius line.
3. Identify from the location of the seal
In documents, certificates, contracts, etc., a seal is required, and there are certain rules for the position of the seal. If one of the following situations is found, it may be a fake seal.
(1) There is no seal on the photo of the ID or the seal on the photo does not match the seal outside the photo;
(2) The photo is not stamped.
4. Recognition of true and false copies
(3) Certificate number;
(4) Signature of institution and principal.